Hallo aus den USA

S

soscented

AW: Hallo aus den USA

HI Scentsy,
usually, we don't like advertising in here. Especially not from people who register over here JUST for marketing their products. But, as Jaqueline said, your automatically translated german just sounds so funny and charming, so she won't delete your account. Furthermore, she thinks we're all grown up enough to read the footnotes in the contract you're offering.

Anyway, we'd like to get to know you, so it might be a good idea to learn german, as this is - all in all - a strictly german speaking forum. Would be a good idea anyway if you're planning to expand to Germany. ;)

Lettersalad

Well thank you for not deleting me :). and oh thank goodness someone speaks English. I will try to learn some German. I am using google translator..guess it's not too good. Probably I would be embarressed if I knew what I said :umfall:.
I am a mother to 2 little girls 3 and 8. I own 2 online embroidery companies. Which is my main business. I've actually shipped to over 28 countries including Germany. I recently learned about Scentsy at a show where I had my embroidery stuff and fell in love with it. I think it is a product that should be in everyone's home that have kids because it uses a LED not a flame. I love the water and live near a large lake. We go out on the boat alot!!! I spend most of my day on the computer and running my embroidery machine. I hope you can read this. Now I'm going to do the translator...let me know how bad it sounds. :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Nun ich danke Ihnen für das Löschen nicht mich:). und oh Gott sei Dank jemand Englisch spricht. Ich werde versuchen, einige deutsche lernen. Ich bin mit Google Translator .. denke, es ist nicht allzu gut. Wahrscheinlich würde ich embarressed, ob ich wüsste, was ich gesagt werden: umfall:.
Ich bin eine Mutter zu 2 kleinen Mädchen 3 und 8. Ich besitze 2 online Stickerei Unternehmen. Welches ist mein Hauptgeschäft. Ich habe tatsächlich auf über 28 Ländern, darunter Deutschland ausgeliefert. Vor kurzem habe ich gelernt, über Scentsy bei einer Show, wo ich meine Sachen Stickerei und verliebte sich in sie. Ich denke, es ist ein Produkt, in jeder zu Hause, die Kinder haben, weil es eine LED nicht eine Flamme verwendet werden sollten. Ich liebe das Wasser und leben in der Nähe eines großen Sees. Wir gehen auf dem Boot eine Menge! Ich verbringe die meiste meiner Zeit auf dem Computer ausgeführt und meine Stickmaschine. Ich hoffe, Sie können diese lesen. Jetzt werde ich den Übersetzer ... lass es mich wissen, wie schlimm es klingt. : hahaha:: hahaha:: hahaha:: hahaha:

Silvia

Showtalent

I think the translated text should be read similar to this one.

It's nice that you've presented here. We are a "small" family forum in the You and your daughters would really fit well.

I wish you all every success with your business.

S

soscented

I think the translated text should be read similar to this one.

It's nice that you've presented here. We are a "small" family forum in the You and your daughters would really fit well.

I wish you all every success with your business.

Oh wait you speak English too!! I think you were all kidding me..LOL Do you say that there? LOL Laugh Out Loud. I forgot about my husband..shh don't tell him. I am also happily married for 11 years.

Oh, Moment you speak English zu! Ich glaube, Sie waren alle mich verarschen .. LOL Sie sagen, dass es? LOL Laugh Out Loud. Ich vergaß meinen Mann .. sch sag ihm nicht. Ich bin auch glücklich seit 11 Jahren verheiratet.

Silvia

Showtalent

No, I do not speak English. At least not so much that I could write this text. But I know Google translator :mrgreen:

Silvia

Showtalent

<OBJECT id=tts_flash codeBase=http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0 height=18 width=18 classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000>

</OBJECT>
I know this is not at all. I do not know if it's in Germany already exist.

S

soscented

Haben Sie schon einmal beobachtet House Hunters International im Fernsehen do you guys Facebook nutzen da drüben?

Oben