Hallo aus den USA

Buchstabensalat

Lebenskünstlerin
AW: Hallo aus den USA

At least I don't know House Hunters International. And yes, we DO have Facebook over here (and refrigerators and air conditioners too. ;) ). So you own an embroidery company? Are you selling designs or embroidery to sew on or just the files for the embroidery? I've bought Embird some time ago and are currently finding my way through.

Lettersalad

Und ihr braucht überhaupt nicht dumm zu gackern, Hühnerbande, mit dem Nick bin ich TATSÄCHLICH in englischen Foren unterwegs. :nasehoch:
(Translation for scenty: Stop chuckling, chicks, this IS my english nickname!)

Salat

Jona

mit Schild

LETTERSALAD?! Ich werf mich gleich weg- i throw me away, that makes me nobody so fast after :)

Buchstabensalat

Lebenskünstlerin

Also bitte. Ich wollte mich nunmal weder higgledy-piggledy letters noch dog's letterbreakfast nennen!

Salat

S

soscented

At least I don't know House Hunters International. And yes, we DO have Facebook over here (and refrigerators and air conditioners too. ;) ). So you own an embroidery company? Are you selling designs or embroidery to sew on or just the files for the embroidery? I've bought Embird some time ago and are currently finding my way through.

Lettersalad

Und ihr braucht überhaupt nicht dumm zu gackern, Hühnerbande, mit dem Nick bin ich TATSÄCHLICH in englischen Foren unterwegs. :nasehoch:
(Translation for scenty: Stop chuckling, chicks, this IS my english nickname!)

Salat

Wow you use Embird..so do I. I have a Tajima Embroidery machine..what about you? I digitize my own designs..taught myself in Embird. I also have Pulse Software, but like Embird better. I don't sell my design files, I only sell products with my work embroidered on it. If you would like my websites let me know and I can email it. I'm in trouble here talking about Scentsy. I think they think it is a scam. But just wait in a couple years everyone over there will have it. If you need any help with Embird please let me know.

Buchstabensalat

Lebenskünstlerin

I don't own any embroidery machine! :hahaha: I'm more into painting and drawing and I KNEW I would end up on the design end of embroidering anyway... so I skipped the part with the machines. :D
I don't think it's so hard getting the way of Embird, but at the moment I'm testing my designs giving them to a friend who actually owns an embroidery machine (maybe buying one would have had advantages...) - and then I'll know what I did wrong. You'll get a personal message then... ;)

Why are you in trouble talking about Scentsy? Who is thinking it's a scam? No one over here, as far as I can tell...

Salad

S

soscented

Salat[/quote]

House Hunters is the best show ever! They show people buying houses all over the world. I love it. It's like going on vacation every time I watch it.

House Hunters ist die beste Show aller Zeiten! Sie zeigen Menschen Hauskauf auf der ganzen Welt. Ich liebe es. Es ist wie im Urlaub immer wenn ich es sehen.:bravo:

Oben