Hallo aus den USA

Buchstabensalat

Lebenskünstlerin
AW: Hallo aus den USA

Scenty, you don't have to cite every time you're answering somebody. Scroll down til the end, you find a textfield titled "Direkt antworten" - that's direct answer. You can type there to answer and then hit the "Antworten"-Button directly underneath. Or you can use the blue "Answer"-Button slightly higher than the textfield, it is also titled "Antworten".

Salad

S

soscented

I don't own any embroidery machine! :hahaha: I'm more into painting and drawing and I KNEW I would end up on the design end of embroidering anyway... so I skipped the part with the machines. :D
I don't think it's so hard getting the way of Embird, but at the moment I'm testing my designs giving them to a friend who actually owns an embroidery machine (maybe buying one would have had advantages...) - and then I'll know what I did wrong. You'll get a personal message then... ;)

Why are you in trouble talking about Scentsy? Who is thinking it's a scam? No one over here, as far as I can tell...

Salad

Jaqueline just got on to me because someone had posted about selling Partylite and I asked her if she had heard of Scentsy. Have you ever heard of it? I know their are tons of scamming people out there, but I'm not one of them. You need a machine for testing sewouts. I would love to see what you have done. Embroidery is my passion and I designed 2 of my websites. I like designing. Just don't ask me to sew on a button :)

Buchstabensalat

Lebenskünstlerin

Sounds like fun. Well, not the part concerning the scam. But you know - you can tell *anything* on the internet, nobody will know if you're honest - only time can tell.

Let's get back to this later - it's half past ten here in Germany, and my three daughters will get up at six in the morning - after I woke them. Then it's pushing them to school and kindergarden - well, you know the business. ;)

Salad

S

soscented

Yes, I know. It's only 4:30 in the afternoon here. Maybe tomorrow :)

S

soscented

Hope your are well today :) How do I get it to email me when I get a reply?

Silvia

Showtalent

You go to "Kontrollzenrum", there you choose "Einstellungen ändern". Subscribe issues "Theman abonnieren" Instant e-mail alerts. Then you get an e-mail when in an article in which you have written a response was written.

Katrin

Gehört zum Inventar

Lettersalad - :hahaha:
Schade, jetzt nur noch Salad.
Ansonsten versteh ich hier nur Bahnhof :mrgreen:

S

soscented

ok Great. I think I got it. Today is Friday the 13th here which is supposed to a be a very unlucky day. Do you guys do that there?

ok Großen. Ich glaube, ich habe es. Heute ist Freitag, der 13., die hier angeblich eine sehr unglücklicher Tag werden soll. Sie Jungs tun es?

Oben