Was soll ich davon halten?

Nadin

weltbeste Wunscherfüllerin
Ich habe heute eine Email bekommen:

Sir/Ma
I am MARK MASON Chief Financier, CITY GROUP BANK London, (Auditing and Accounting
Department) and the Private Banking Investment Account officer of LATE Mr. Burckhard, Erich, (German Citizen)
, who
is the President/Chief Executive Officer of Bawal Engineering oil Services United Kingdom. Herein
referred as my customer.
On the 2nd, of September 1998 at: 11:16 p.m. EDT (0316 GMT ,Swissair Jetliner, with 229
passengers on board bound from New York JFK to Geneva, Switzerland, crashed catastrophically
off the coast of Nova Scotia vanishes from radar near Nova Scotia Halifax, my deceased
client Mr. Burckhard Erich, and his wife Mrs. Clelia Erich with their three children
Lynda Erich, Stephanie Erich and Yves Erich were involved in a horrific flight crash, 215
passengers and 14 crew members unfortunately lost their lives in the disastrous crash of
Swissair Flight 111.May their gentle souls rest in glorious peace Amen.
Please View Website of Disaster to confirm true life story of our LATE
customer:http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/americas/9809/07/swissair.victims.list/
index.html
Subsequently I encompass numerous enquiries to locate any of my customers extended relatives
this has also proved unsuccessful. After these
numerous unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you to forward your particulars for
claim; hence I contacted you as the NEXT of KIN to my LATE client. I have contacted you to
assist in repatriating his chattels and capital value amounted to US$1O,000,000.00 ( Ten
million U.S Dollar only), which his account has been
dormant since 1998 and has accumulated interest with CITY GROUP BANK
I consequently request your maximum assistance and approvals to facilitate the clearance of
my LATE client chattels and capital value before
they get confiscated or enthusiastically declared unserviceable by the authorities and CITY
GROUP BANK London, where these huge funds were deposited.
However, the International finance organization has issued me a final notice to present his
family NEXT of KIN for claim or have the consignment confiscated. Therefore, on receipt of
your encouraging response, we shall discuss the compulsory modalities.
I have all permissible indispensable instruments for your claim. Note that you will be
entitled to 45% of the total inheritance while 5% will be set aside for any unexpected
expenditure after the payment is made and 50% for me and my colleagues. In conclusion, I
will appoint the assistance of a legal practitioner to prepare the last WILL of testament
notorized for claim in your favour, your assistance is exceedingly obligatory in order to
accomplish this entire transaction and I guarantee that this operation will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of law.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mein Englisch ist allerdings nicht so toll, und daher versteh ich nicht so wirklich was.

Den Namen, der angegeben ist, gibt es wirklich, ebenso ist richtig das er bei jenem Absturz ums Leben gekommen ist.
Der Sohn ist es glaube ich, hat eine Stiftung im Namen seines Vaters gegründet, meint ihr ich sollte ihm mal ne Email schreiben und ihn darauf aufmerksam machen, was da mit dem Tod seines Vaters veranstaltet wird?

Irgendwie find ich das ja sehr geschmacklos.

Krabbelkaefer

Hier riechts nach Abenteuer
AW: Was soll ich davon halten?

*hüstel* solche Mails lese ich nichtmal bis zum Ende ... ich lösch sie direkt - unaufgeforderte Werbung und Betteleien mag ich nicht.

:winke: Martina

Nadin

weltbeste Wunscherfüllerin
AW: Was soll ich davon halten?

*kicher* Ich hab das auch nur grob überflogen und gelöscht, dennoch bin ich ja auch neugierig.. und hab nach dem Namen gegoogelt.

Was da in der Email konkret drin stand hab ich ja Dank miserablem Englisch nicht so wirklich verstanden..

Oben