Jemand Interesse an Partylite?

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.

Jacqueline

Ohneha mit der Lizenz zum Löschen
Mitarbeiter
Moderatorin
AW: Jemand Interesse an Partylite?

In this part of our community, we sell non-professional used and sometimes new things, we don't need (or don't like) anymore.
It's just a little private market place for those, who don't like ebay anymore and prefer to sell or to buy from people, which they know from a long time.

So, now it's too late for me for english lessons, my brain only want's to think in Swiss German :-D

Jacqueline

S

soscented

In this part of our community, we sell non-professional used and sometimes new things, we don't need (or don't like) anymore.
It's just a little private market place for those, who don't like ebay anymore and prefer to sell or to buy from people, which they know from a long time.

So, now it's too late for me for english lessons, my brain only want's to think in Swiss German :-D

Jacqueline

ok goodnight. ok gute Nacht

happyfrolic

Erklärbär

I did not allow to you, to flood our community with posting only about your merchandising.

If you want to write about life, family, children, love and/or to learn german, you're still welcome here. If you don't stop to talk only about your product, you're not longer welcome here and i'll bring you to the exit door.

Greetings, Jacqueline

PS: Written without translator, all the mistakes belong to me :-D

Thanks for putting a smile on my face that early in the morning :bussi:

Status
Nicht offen für weitere Antworten.
Oben